The good effects of the massage
* Makes tense muscles softer and more elastic
* Has a general relaxing effect on the body
* Strengthens the immune system
* Increases blood and lymph circulation in the muscles
* Provides a deeper and calmer breathing
* Counteracts tension during pain
* Provides increased body awareness
* Has a calming effect on the nervous system
* Counteracts stress
* Has a good effect on exercise pain and strained muscles
* Increases our ability to concentrate
The word MASSAGE comes from the Latin “mass” which means touch. Hippocrates – the father of the art of medicine described the medical the effect of massage already SEK 400.
Massage treatments have been shown to relieve muscle and joint tension, increase body flexibility, reduce anxiety, pain and stress.
The body’s own peace and quiet hormone “Oxytocin” is released at deeper levels touch and massage.
In addition, massage lowers blood pressure, stimulates cell growth, increases endurance to pain and reduces the level of stress hormones.
Massage dilates the blood vessels in the skin which means more fluid distributed to skin and underlying tissues.
At Alishba by Moa we mix the ancient Thai massage with stretch and acupressure together with the classic Swedish to stretch skin, treat deeper into connective tissue, increase blood flow in muscles, tendons, ligaments and increase the fluid in lymphatic vessels.